NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

Epic!

Probably the best concept in the world. I cried when the chorus showed up in the background. Oh, and it would have to be Chuckle McNorris.

Paranormal Creatures Paranormal Creatures

Weak story.

Most of the animation was good, but where was the story? You have a main character who's supposed to have fans being a paranormal investigator, but instead of doing anything professionally, he goes out there with a flashlight and a video camera? Why? Did his team call in sick that day? Locked the rest of his gear in his car? And then after his scuffle, did anyone believe him? Did any of this really happen? I mean, maybe he was just on hallucinogens and thought he was a paranormal investigator who had a fight with a monster. Maybe at the end when he looks so sad, it's because he's going to go to jail because he's an idiot who called 911 when he was tripping on shrooms. You've got skill, and you can do action, just need to make it make sense now.

The Dangers of Halloween The Dangers of Halloween

Funny.

Your sense of parody is awesome.

Zombies, Inc. Zombies, Inc.

I beat the whole game on hard with only one of the most basic zombies in under 7 days... I think we have a bug.

The game looks good and runs smoothly though. It might have been fun except that there's no way to lose.

AethosGames responds:

Yeah, sorry about that. Bug is fixed. It was a testing feature that I thought I removed, but there was a small trace of it left.

Binary Binary

Tough.

Pretty, and challenging. I never was good at doing the Rubix Cube.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Hm.

Awesome game. "Make up my sum. What wilt thou do for her?" is act V, scene i, line 260 from Hamlet. Maybe it's just not as funny out of context.

Kick in the Nuts Kick in the Nuts

Lol

Pretty sure that main melody is somewhere in Peewee Herman's Big Adventure. Is it surfing bird?

Fallout Flashback Fallout Flashback

I would love to see a flash game based on Fallout, since I'm a huge fan. You might be interested to know that Alaska was invaded by China during the war, causing the U.S. to annex Canada, so that might screw with your vision for this game, should it ever happen. (Which I hope it does!)

Chicklette Chicklette

Really good.

As usual. Your stuff blows me away. Any significance to what it's holding?

AbominableGod responds:

it was meant to just be nibbling on some food or something like that

Silly Squid Silly Squid