Zombies, Inc. Zombies, Inc.

I beat the whole game on hard with only one of the most basic zombies in under 7 days... I think we have a bug.

The game looks good and runs smoothly though. It might have been fun except that there's no way to lose.

AethosGames responds:

Yeah, sorry about that. Bug is fixed. It was a testing feature that I thought I removed, but there was a small trace of it left.

Binary Binary

Tough.

Pretty, and challenging. I never was good at doing the Rubix Cube.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Hm.

Awesome game. "Make up my sum. What wilt thou do for her?" is act V, scene i, line 260 from Hamlet. Maybe it's just not as funny out of context.

Geo Land: The Lost Time Geo Land: The Lost Time

lol

Inside the first Temple, you stole music from Legend of Mana, an old Playstation game. The game's just okay, graphics are pretty weak, and spelling errors drive me crazy.

Arcuz Arcuz

Combat is horrible.

and unfortunately that's all there is.

Goldilocks - Twisted Goldilocks - Twisted

Nice.

Great game all around. I especially liked that you could choose whether she got away or not and then when you replayed the game, the differences were... well... different. I thought that there should have been more differences between the first and second plays, since everything was still much easier the second time, since you knew where most of them were. Had they been, say, 75% new differences the second time, it would have rocked.

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Get some help.

Your writing is really bad. Both in terms of content and grammar. I know you made this game a long time ago and probably don't care any more, but I just thought that I'd tell you. Try to get someone to help you out next time. I liked the rest of the game though.

Level Up! Level Up!

Same Problem

Disappear after the first night. Can't really get much done in one day, but it looked pretty good so far.

Being One - Episode 4 Being One - Episode 4

Huh???

[Spoilers] This was not at all where I saw this series going... What about Dr. Rycroft? He actually was a good guy the whole time? But he just kept you in a jar and left you to die on a remote asteroid! And then you're ok with taking out the rest of Earth even though they didn't do anything wrong? I loved the other being ones but I hope this isn't really the end. There are so many more questions and so many things that don't make sense here.

Again though, great atmosphere, great still animation (the space ship in space was a little funky looking) and a very interesting idea. Just... didn't think this one fit into the story very well.

PUSH: The game PUSH: The game

good.

Not great. There didn't seem to be an escalating difficulty as you went, the levels were just kind of thrown in. Gameplay was good, and some of the puzzles were pretty challenging. Lvl 40 is broken though, not sure if it was supposed to be.

peterpawan responds:

Thanks for finding that. I've just fixed level 40.