NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

Epic!

Probably the best concept in the world. I cried when the chorus showed up in the background. Oh, and it would have to be Chuckle McNorris.

Paranormal Creatures Paranormal Creatures

Weak story.

Most of the animation was good, but where was the story? You have a main character who's supposed to have fans being a paranormal investigator, but instead of doing anything professionally, he goes out there with a flashlight and a video camera? Why? Did his team call in sick that day? Locked the rest of his gear in his car? And then after his scuffle, did anyone believe him? Did any of this really happen? I mean, maybe he was just on hallucinogens and thought he was a paranormal investigator who had a fight with a monster. Maybe at the end when he looks so sad, it's because he's going to go to jail because he's an idiot who called 911 when he was tripping on shrooms. You've got skill, and you can do action, just need to make it make sense now.

The Dangers of Halloween The Dangers of Halloween

Funny.

Your sense of parody is awesome.

The Dot of Excellence 17 The Dot of Excellence 17

uh...

I don't really know what you were *trying* to achieve, but I'm pretty sure you failed. Maybe you should try movement next time.